MACT

My life and friends at Maulana Azad College of Technology (1995-1999 ad)

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

My Journal : Gaurav Tandon

Gaurav Tandon (aka Tandy aka Model)


Tands!

Dear AD alias Lambu alias AIDS,

Its part(y)ing time! Anyway, no senti writing here. I’m not going to write anything about you over here. Nor am I agoing to tell you about any of your qualities that I admire. And I’m certainly not telling you that you are a very friendly, helpful and EMOTIONAL (CHIMNEY Dhaba) person. If you think that I’m gonna write that you always have some innovative and lovely ideas creeping up in your mind – FORGET IT! ‘cause I’m not writing it here. I’ll definitely not let you know that I’ll always cherish the wonderful days that we’ve had here – all the wing treats, B’day celebrations, Job kickings, wing cricket and Maffick.

Well, when I’m hiding so many things from you, I think you deserve to know at least a few things. OK, I’ll justlet you know that you are not as eccentric as you think you are. I’ll always remember your pranks (especially with Chanakya!) and other ULTA-PULTA things you did.



Model

Do keep in touch in the future as well. Let us hope that we’ll meet again sometime – the world’s a very small place after all.

With Lots of Luv,

Gaurav Tandon

14/V/99 – The cricket world cup begins today in England.

The sequel will be released soon!

D.O.B – 03rd December

Address - Witheld

And as promised, he did write a sequel towards the end of the journal, a few days later. Here it is.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Now comes the sequel! “THE BIG BANG”

Lambe A.D.,

You are going today!

Sob! Sob! Sob! I’m getting Senti.

Sob…Sob…Sob…Oh my God!

I just can’t help myself from laughing HA! HA! HA! HA!

I was giving BIG BIG fundas!

Anyway, thoroughly enjoyed all these days (especially the last ones) with you. It was great fun writing all those things on others’ doors during these last few days.

Though I tried my level best, you just wouldn’t budge –

(in Hindi) – ‘Tas se mas nahi hua – Abbe Abbe toh senti ho jaa, Thoda toh ro de – Bada mazaa aayega mujhe’ (just kidding!).



Studious

Before saying TATA – Bye Bye, I’ll just mention few lines I’ve composed right now (creativity, you know)

(in Hindi) - ‘Tum Chal diye apni raah,

Hum chal diye apni raah,

Reh gayi bas yaadon mein

Apni hostel ki who blah-blah!’

Thanks for the BIG Applause, but you know the modest me…..MTv ENJOY!

With Lots of Luv,

Gaurav Tandon

18/VI/99


Smiling face

That’s the day I took the train out of Bhopal and said good bye to all my friends. Most of them I have not met after that day. I just wish them good luck and happiness always! -AD