MACT

My life and friends at Maulana Azad College of Technology (1995-1999 ad)

Saturday, May 07, 2005

My Journal - My Word

Hi! This is the first of several posts I am going to do with the theme My Journal . This is the one in which all my friends wished me good luck at the end of our 4 years at MACT. Here is the introductory part I wrote. The posts that follow will carry excerpts of what people wrote in there. My comments would be in italics.



My Word

Let me not start from the beginning this time. And let me not plunge into a discourse on friendship. And whatever I do write down should not make you sentimental at all.
Four Years. Four long years and four short years. But time enough, I think.
You people have taught me so many things. In fact, helped me understand myself a lot better. And the way I see the world now is a lot different from before. Of course, towards the positive.
Each one of you is unique in your own way. And I have always tried to pick up all your positive traits and admire you.
We have shared so many moments together - happy, sad, exciting...(the list of adjectives can go on and on). All those moments are precious to me.
And now as we go our separate ways, to make the best of our lives, I would be grateful to you if you could pen down something for me. Something about yourself. Something about me (if you feel like it).
And please do not forget to put down your permanent address, email, telephone, DOB and other particulars.
Thanks a lot for everything and sorry if I have hurt your feelings.
Let us just prove our worth..show the world what we can do.
Lets just do it!

The very best of everything in life should be yours.

Love and Happiness Always,
AD (Anshu)