MACT

My life and friends at Maulana Azad College of Technology (1995-1999 ad)

Saturday, May 07, 2005

My Journal : Satyajeet Singh Ahuja



Satyajeet Singh Ahuja (aka Sattu aka Godzilla Boss)


"Hello & Welcome to this PP(Pumpapur) Stadium. I am SA and with me is AD and we are here to tell you something about the pitch on which this match will be played."

These were the words that we have shared while describing the pitch each and every time, when we were playing together. While the others were making a mockery of us, we just ignored their comments. It was really a nice time with you : with a bat in my hand, ball in yours and a tense game (remember Hostel No.4 - Final)?!
We both really enjoyed Maffick as you were always with me when the box cricket was on...always helping me in every department of the game.



I appreciate your organising skills which you showed in Maffick '98. I always appreciate that you want to do what is in your mind and you never bother about others.
Do whatever you want but do it with perfection. I have seen you work and slog hard to reach the heights where you are now. Hope you achieve success in whatever you do & excel in the field of life forever.
Best of luck.

Yours
Ahuja
(Signed as Ahuja and not Sattu!!!)
DOB 08-09-76
Address - Witheld