MACT

My life and friends at Maulana Azad College of Technology (1995-1999 ad)

Monday, May 16, 2005

My Journal : Nikhil Shembekar

Nikhil Shembekar (aka Niks aka Maha Lota)


Wing B's Most Wanted

Our relationship will always be one that I’ll cherish throughout my life.
In the first year we were in the same wing & I remember you as someone very “stylish” & very friendly. We were not very good friends then, you were friends with Venky & thus I came to know you very well. (Who can forget the wonderful female you had as your G.F!) I was really J of you at that time!!


My Quiz Partner

In second year I really came to be very nice friends with you. We also became quiz partners at that time. (Remember second prize at MAFFICK). You also came to our meet & it was nice that you helped us out in trouble at that time. (Remember the punctures!) AD –How can I forget that meet. ;-))
I guess in that year you came to my place.


Nikhil - After winning the Antakshri

Third year was wonderful, we won the second place in the inter-collegiate, (what a wonderful comeback that was) & then of course “Saarang” will always remain etched forever in our memories. That trip was really fabulous & I enjoyed every moment of it. (Golden Beach & the “Dropped Camera”, Antakshari, G.T. Express).
Organising MAFFICK ’98 was a terrific experience. I think our quiz will go down as one of the most fabulous events ever in MACT. I really enjoyed every moment of it with you.


The Gandhi Look

In the final year, I think we drifted a little apart. At that time each one of us was tense & worried so I think whatever happened at that time we should forget.
I had some of the nicest times with you. What else can I say? Remember the bigger things are always left unsaid!!


Modelling on Kaliasote Dam

Enjoy yourself in the future. Keep dancing & don’t get too emotional!
All the best for the future.
Keep in touch.

Love,
Nikhil

Address – Witheld
D.O.B – 23 November

Nikhil Shembekar & his blog