MACT

My life and friends at Maulana Azad College of Technology (1995-1999 ad)

Friday, June 17, 2005

My Journal : Prabhakar Pandey


Prabhakar Pandey


Dear A.D,
Our four years of stay in hostel and in MACT is coming to an end. This duration seems very short; it looks as if we entered this college a week earlier. There are a lot of sweet moments in this college that I shared with you. I remember our trip to Kerwa Dam. It was so fine. I was hesitating to take a dip in the waterfall and you were forcing me to do so.


aka Janki Jasoos


Our trip to Sanchi was very good. I also remember the start of VIIth semester when we used to prepare the word list from Barron’s GRE guide. The moments we enjoyed at dhaba and our hostel’s terrace were very sweet.


A lover of shayari and songs from Gulzar & Jagjit Singh


The thing I like most in you is your art. You are a wonderful artist. I have seen several sketches you made, of verma and of sardar and many others. The birthday cards you made were very artistic. You are a sort of person who enjoys all dimensions of life.
Now at the parting time, I would like to say “sorry” for any act of mine that hurt you. Enjoy life! And I hope that all your future dreams come true…

Dated – 23 March 1999
Address – Witheld
D.O.B – 18 June

AD adds - I still remember the super Mithunda hairstyle you had in the childhood pics you showed us...and the numerous trips with the bucket to you know where... ;-)